Brand new country hostel OPEN!
Lots of activities plus great budget accommodation!
- Aboriginal Art Workshops- $50
EASTER SPECIALS. 3 NIGHTS $75, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Movies under the stars at Woodgate $5 (self drive), 40 minutes drive.
- SUNDAY-Autumn Sounds Music Festival $60 in Bundaberg, (self drive) 40 minutes drive.
- Monday markets at Woodgate, (self drive) 40 minutes.
- MANY MORE LOCAL SIGHTS AND SOUNDS TO EXPERIENCE
Childers Eco-lodge is a brand new, purpose-built budget accommodation hostel.
We have double, twin & quad backpackers accommodation
in a country setting, just off
the Bruce Highway between Rainbow Beach and Agnes Water.
- Need some space to chill and relax?
- Want to see some Aussie wildlife & bush?
- Want a sparkling clean new room?
- Want budget accommodation and Childers backpackers?
- Looking for harvest work?
- How about a friendly welcome & service?
Childers Eco-lodge is the perfect place to stop and chill
for a few days away from the noise of the city. With plenty of space and beautiful Australian bush
surrounds you can relax and recharge. With a boutique farmstay feel you can settle in a hammock by the water hole, feed the farm animals, wander through the bush or do some harvest work
on local farms.
There are plenty of unique experiences with day trips and budget activities
nearby at a fraction of the cost of those elsewhere. From wildlife encounters
to Aboriginal art workshops
with a renowned indigenous artist.
Learn about traditional aboriginal storytelling
while creating your own piece of aboriginal artwork to take home.
Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us
. Check us out on Facebook
for photo albums.
We hope to see you again!